Monday, August 9, 2010

Be a nice person, you'll feel better .

Prawn for a better life... lol.
Received a call from Guohao. Saying that we will meet at 1.40pm.
I said okay&went back to sleep.
I woke up at 12.45 to prepare, had another call from him at 1.35pm.
Asking where i am. Told him im leaving my houseeeeeeeeeeee.
So left my house at 2pm, went to deposit money ><
Had LongJohnSilverrr, yummmy I like their chips with cheeseeee.
Gh told me that he said we shall meet at 1pm, but i heard 1.40, seriously.
 He said, I lied. SLUT.
Cabbed over to JurongHillPark, meanwhile helped a passerby that fainted.
* Lets not go into details of the ambulance part.


About half an hour later, we continued our cab-journey :)
Had 3 rods, Gh's + Jm's + Leroy's . I just watched them prawn-ed.
Prawning is a very boring thing, needs lots of patience,
but watching people prawn is an interesting & funny thing :)
I cant stop laughing, seriously.
Prawned for about 3hours at a cheap rate.
Caught quite a lot of prawn, for the first time, just ourselves.
Leroy left. Went to BBQ the prawns, niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Had dinner at the ZhiChar there.
Had stringray + lalaaaah + KangKong + Sour Soupy = HEAVEN!

Cabbed back to clementi at about 9.30pm.

Photos of themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.



A very beautiful sunset, today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPOREEEEEEEE ! 
Regards.

XOXOOO .

No comments:

Post a Comment