Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day5 - Your dream.

Heyo ! 

So Im going to talk about my dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 
My first dream, was 11years ago, while im 6yearold.. 
Being that pampered little princess in the house :) 
Brother got to give in to me no matter of what, becos if i cry it will be his death date. 
Haha, that happens to many families, the youngest win when they started crying. 
Back then, my family is doing well, so well that I love it so much. 
I had a room of my toys, beautiful clothes, whatever I wan is all in the house of mine. 
So my first dream was I hoped things will stop growing/changing, I hope that the time will stop. 
& My dream was to stay this way for my entire life, being the little princess i used to be. 

Few year later, i started to grow some brain. lol. 
At the age 9year olds, I had a new dream, a dream that most kids had when they are young :)
Yes, I dream to be a teacher , the one that bring knowledge & moral to people. 
Thats the best dream ever yeah? 

2year later, I know that my dream is too far for my reach.. 
May be its due to my results back then, or was it the "IN" thinking that time ? 
You know at that age everyone wanna be "IN" & of cos be stylo or whatever.  
So I buried that dream of mine, & stop the dreamy dream thingy. 

& when I am in first year of Upper Secondary, I had the most realistic dream, it was to be rich in this world( Have a rich husband). Things made me grow, nope they forced me to.. & things made me realise life is short. So you got to make yourself rich in the shortest time & enjoy for the rest of your life. 
Yeahyeah, it may seems to be the most unrealistic dream ever to you, but it makes sense to me . Somehow.. 

Till now, I still hold on to this dream, maybe not that strong-headed anymore, but still Im holding on.


Regards. 

P/S : This post may be  alittle nonsensical, as I got no feel today.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment