Saturday, August 28, 2010

I feel so gay.

I always feel so gay when I saw someone who makes me smile sillily to myself.
Omgomgomgomgomg, the feeling is damn gay can :/ 
Wanna know who ?! Dun wan tell you. 

But You know, no one can hit me hard enough. 
Hahas, so no big deal. Wont fancy him for too long.


I waiting for my 17th birthday, so I could simply count down to my 18th birthday.
Yes, cant wait to get a BMW. LOL :/
Yes, im dreaming away. 
17th birthday will not be something very "big"
wait, its not even big at all la, alamak. 

Its in between my exams date, but whocares?! Im rocking the world.
Still, Im just gonna slack it off, this year. Lazyyyyyyy~ 


Family said they wanna get me Macbook Pro as pressiess ,at first. 
Ended up, no-.- They asked me to stick with my Thinkpad, 
wthwthwthwth X100000.
T.T I thought i would be able to get Mac-ky. 
But they said I just had this laptop like half a year
&now i wan new one-.- *whats wrong with that?!*
Then, Brother asked me to get new phone-y . I asked him to get me a car. *ROCKS * 

Yes, I simply cant get over the car & license thingy. 
Im super crazy over it, you should know. 
I already plan about what gonna happen on my 18th birthday.
Will not have any celebration, for the whole 2 month of holidays, i will rush the license out. 
That will be the best gift ever . 
& after the best gift ever, i will asked for a late present from MAMA. 
LOL! That will be a car . (Not my dreamcar, though. )

Thinking of it, i cant stop smiling.

* pictures from google.

Nothing really special about this car, but i just fancy it. Like alot.
The black one is classic too. But i wan a white one, more classic ! *claps*


Upcoming post will be my bday posts :D

Regards.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment