Sunday, September 19, 2010

MY VOICE SO SEXY !

Im dying. 
My voice is super sexy. LIKE DAMN MAN. 
Having sore throat for 3 days. 
What's worse is that out of it, 2 days I am a sale assistance. 
Talking to like at-least-10customers a day, for more than 15mins/each. 
Yes, I know Im always talkative, but when i have a "sexy" voice i feel like shutting up. 

One customer was being so nice to say 
" Girl, take care of yourself properly. Weather isnt good, drink more water :) Thanks anyway:D "
Im grateful :D 

I talk about 7.5 hours at work, NON-STOP. Keep talking & asking one. 

Someone called me, just now .. 

" Hellooo. " 
" May I speak to Mandy ? Thank you. "
" Ya, speaking."
" Why your voice like man ? "
" CB, FUCK YOU. lols,My voice damn sexy."

I mean seriously is damn soreeeeee. 
I just swallow saliva it hurts like shit. 
Open my mouth, i can feel my throat burning.
What else ? T.T

Pray for me , will you ? 
Thanks :D

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment