Friday, September 10, 2010

RIP GPG

How should i write this post ? 
It wont hurt this much if I didnt spend time with him &Grandma-G ( will be known as GMG) before. 
I didnt went for the funeral, becos no one inform me. 
Upset about it, but its more saddening to receive such news.

Especially, I haven been talking to them for ages.
Remember, in April this year, I am on the phone with VG sending regards to them
Talking about how GMG is going more crazy. 
How GPG used to joke around ... 

You know when you think back its so funny. 
Moreover, im still able to hear GMG at the back of the phone.
Now, God is asking for him to return to him for the better.

Okay, whatever it is . 

Dear GPG, 

MAY YOU REST IN PEACE. WE WILL MISS YOU.

With Love, 
Mandy.

Regards.

P/S : GPG is not my grandpa. It's one of my best friend's .
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment