Saturday, December 4, 2010

PICKY PICKY PICKY ME.

Photo from google
Not to deny, I am pretty picky .. Before you continue to read on .. 
This post isnt about MAN. Lets not get confused by the photo above. 
Im pretty picky, fussy.. I want things to be perfect, but i deny the fact of it, at times. 
Nothing is perfect, the best will do ? * still questioning myself about it * 

For friends, I definitely want the best... Best out of them. 
If they dont do it, i will be perfectly grumpy about it.
Its had to be my  BEST friend, ask them, they totally agree with you.
For studies, I am pretty alright with average result. 
Of course, I will want my best of it, most of the time I know my own limits & standard.

For life, I want the best I could give myself. 
Thats one reason why I am enjoying life, as always... 

What actually motivated me to write about the picky me ?
I had a mini project to be completed by the end of tmr. 
I did it on last monday, it was okay. 
Three days ago, I re-do it for the better.
Last night, I edited it again. Thinking its already excellent.
This morning when I woke up, I decided to change it again. 
Ended up I spend another 2hours to think of a new idea for it.
So, thats the best I can do, no more. No more time for it.

Being the picky me, I also pick people whom i want to talk to from time to time. 

Most of the time when i talk to you, it means i want to talk to you. If i dont there probably another reason behind it...


Regards.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment