Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4th day of 2011.

HAPPY 2011 ! <3 
Image from Google.

It's the year of driving ^.^

BABES WAIT FOR MY CAR OKAY ! :D 

Will 2011 be bad for all of us ? Or will it be better ?

Let's round up 2010 .. 
2010 is a very fast year, practically it's the year that i have more than half a year holiday-ed away .. 
It's also my first year in poly ... Time flies , in about 2 month's time I will be Year2. 
Nothing much changes in my life in the year ... i dont want to have any change too( I THINK) .. 

Of cos in the year 2011, I hope there's many changes . 
Just like .. 
I am able to get my car license( as plan )
Able to stay focus for studies .. 
Able to get a long-part-time job... ( planning to go overseas ALONE.)    LAZY
Able to get a CAR( as they promised me )
Able to have a better life ... 
TO WORK ON ALL PLANS I HAVE IN MIND >< 

Im quite tired of asking friends to go overseas with me ...
So i decided to try going ALONE.
Planning to travel to Taiwan ( CHINESE-SPEAKING Country first. ) 
Lets see, if i can make it okay :)

Regards
XOXO


P/S : You left me hanging. Why cant i treat myself better ...

No comments:

Post a Comment