Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holidays.

Definitely happy in School now .. 
Having so much of the self-declare holiday.
Just got caught for being absent but attendance marked present . 
I dun even know who is the kind fellow... Thanks dude.

Was being mark down by my advisor. Gonna get pinned down tmr.
He's a nice guy after all, its just that I haven been in his lecture class since the sem starts.

Anyway , I am awarding myself a week off next week. Actually 2 and a half day off.
Declaring holiday for mon & tue, since it's nothing important. wed is a half-day thing, give it a pass.
Decided to clear all my tutorial work by tmr or latest by the week after CNY.
Having another week off from school on the last week of school, as im self-declaring home-study week.
22more days to study week ( excluding those self declared )


Hoping that next sem will be better . 

CANT WAIT FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR . 
will update during CNY ^^

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment