Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LET'S ROCK'N'ROLL WITH THE PIANO ~

Before today, I wasnt very reluctant to have chosen classical music as one of my elective module..
But now, it changes everything, pretty much loving the lesson..

Basically, one of the skills that I failed in picking up is learning Piano.
I have deaf fingers, they just cant listen to my brain & heart.

HOWEVER, I had the first lesson for music today.
We are introducing ourselves, and some of them show their music talent(skill) ..
Being very envious of them, I couldn't do/say anything when the lecturer asked me ):
I just could use my ears & heart to listen ... 
He's nice, he asked me out to "BANG" on his keyboard, when he used his strong bass to support me.
It turn out pretty awesome, I MUST SAY.
He makes me feel pretty awesome, cause he proves that I am able to do it ~

Let's sidetrack a little, there's this person that plays the piano damn well ...
Just by looking at the top of his hair and his dancing fingers when he's playing ..
OMG, I know I want someone who can do it well ~
* Actually it's just because, he just played one of my favourites :/


Okayokay, The main point is My lecturer's piano skill is great, YES AWESOME.
For the next lesson, we're going to compose our own song ( SOMETHING LIKETHAT)

No comments:

Post a Comment