Thursday, July 14, 2011

laPLACE

 Cant find a space to express how I am feeling now.. 
Twitter is not longer a good place to share my feelings.
Facebook will be a tired place. 
Tumblr was meant to share personal feeling. 

So I finally thought of this spiders cave ( been long since I write here).
I dont know how I am going to express myself.
Plain PMS ? Doubt so.

Do you know how it feels to read through your friend's mind 
and realise they arent how angel-like you thought they were?
It's just stupid.

&then you realise you're just a stepping stone.
Yes, dumb enough to continue.
I know what is going on, I know I gonna be dumb again.
Why cant I just play it cool ? 

I was tend to play it cool isnt it ?
But I just couldnt do it for friendship. 

Time to take a step back to look into wider picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment