Saturday, September 3, 2011

Misc

Just a little fact about me.

Sometimes I think I asked for too little. 
Or maybe, I always ask for too little.
As I preferred to receive even if I didnt ask for it. 
It just makes me happier in that sense, surprises. 
& in another way, I dont ask too much because if one is unable to do it,
I will be mad Sad, emotionally. 

It's like asked for 10dollars.
You get 10dollars. You're cool with it.
If you get 50dollars. You're mad happy.

vice versa
If you asked for 50dollars.
You get 10 dollars. You are disappointed.
If you get 50dollars. You're satisfied.

Some people may say " If you dont ask for what you want, you wont get what you want. ''
I guess sometimes things work in many ways. 

I always feel asking for too much is not my style. 
In words, I dont know how to actually ask for more.
( Do I really have a need to do this ? )

Regards.

Weird posting it right before my Birthday.
But it's weirder if I post it after my Birthday.

P/S : My granny just gave me an AngBao, which I didnt expect. 
Didnt know who told her its my birthday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment