Wednesday, November 16, 2011

我要开心):

多希望我可以不要想这么多,可能会开心很多.
多希望我可以开心点, 可能不会想这么多.

Sharing something very embarrass here):
Something I feel so upset about,
Feeling so sorry for it ):

Today was my driving lesson.
Have just recovered from sickness, yet I insist to go else my money will be forfeited.
So I am not sure if I remember the wrong timing or what.
My schedule shows it will start at 3pm.
Instructor calls at 1.50pm saying my lesson is 130pm.
So I rushed down reached at about 2pm, luckily I am chilling at bukitbatok.
So my 30mins of lesson is gone.

So I got the hand of turning and u-turning on a road.
Was getting the hand of everything, plus not so afraid of driving on real road anymore.
Being very happy, drove back to carpark.
The big bus was on coming, I am trying to do a sharp turn.
Instructor holding to my steering wheel.
I knocked into the kerb, really a huge scare for me.
I really thought the instructor helping me to do a sharp turn.
That's why I did not turn the steering wheel):
I am so damn sorry for that, keep apologizing.
He is mad pissed with me ):
I am hell sorry about it.
Seriously, I am a little scared to drive again.
Will be giving myself a break next week and afraid that he is still mad at me,
so no driving lessons.
Hope he is not mad, but doubt so):
Really hate myself for being so careless!
So screwed.

I really don't know what to say anymore, I really don't know he is not controlling for me):
I don't meant to knock into the kerb.
I should have really insist of not going ):
I took a look at the car, the bottom of the car seems to have short scratches.
Feeel even worse after seeing that ):

Do you think I have no destiny to drive a car?
Like running into Mad loads of problem lately.
This november sucks so far.

Regards.

Bare with me recently lots of post are posted from my iPod, cos these are all the night reflections. Hais.

No comments:

Post a Comment