Monday, July 15, 2013

How can I stop worrying so much ?

Dear Mandy ,

I have no idea why you have to be such an impatient person. 
You want it, you have to get it right away. No delay is allowed. 

Time is something that everyone hope to control. 
Some want it to move slower. 
Some can't wait to speed it up. 
Many would want to rewind them . 
It will be great if we could adjust them.
Sadly, we can't . 

I'm always impatient.
I want to get hold of all the possible scenario and wont allow a chance for things to go wrong.
I guess I will spend 50% of my life time worrying about anything. 
I hate being in suspense. The waiting period is always killing me. 
I will always play the situation out in my mind. 
Not just once, but many many many times. 
I would play all possible scenario . It's annoying, I know. 
It's something I cant control. 

Most of the time, things go my way, or should I say the NORMAL way. 
It's just the same plain jane, nothing special way. 
I mean , it should turn out that way isnt it ? 
It's just that I am always worry so damn much ! 
I think it's becoming a sickness. 

Dont you think this is madness ? 
Nope, dont have to think , THIS IS MADNESS. 


(This is crazy, I spend 5mins thinking what's a good sign off yet nothing is good. )
Sign-off,

Mandy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment