Sunday, September 26, 2010

Speaking at this age.

As a Lady , at this age, what do we talk about ?

Not so much of the crush here & there anymore.
But a little here & there of the guys part :/
Alittle too much of the money talk..
Small part on the studies/work status.

Abit kiddish hor ? LOL.


Brother came back home today.. Had a small talk..
About getting a car & OF COS IPAD !
Oh, &Iphones.

He's having private lessons with instructors for his car license, hate him.
I told him i got 340+ days to go, he said his is less than 3 days to meet the instructor, wth.
He said after he take the test and all , then he will tell me how it goes.
Getting a car, obviously will be him doing it first-.-
He said, he would share the car with me by then..
Im buying the story FIRST...
I think I would want to get a new car by then lah !
Still long to go , but i just like to talk about it :D


Ipad, yes, im totally into Ipad now.
Dun ask me why. I was opposing it when its just out in the market..
Currently, I feel a want for it. Want to get it after my pay..

Brother want to get me a Iphone 4, as a belated birthday gift.
But he's also getting himself one.. I think its useless to get the latest lah -.-

He's using 3g, for like less than a year, then this coming nov he gonna re-contract-.-
Guess, i will take his 3g. I dun wan re-con mine, i wan re-con for new phone later in the year myself :/


Currently, I guess I need to give a pass for Ipad first.
My pay this month will be damn peanut. No, not even peanut. Its Dust.
I feel sad to say wait to my ipad first T.T



What I wil be earning = Half of what I have been spending for the month.
Wait, I think its less than half lah !
This month have been Kboxing, buffet-ing, dining here & there, cabbing everywhere. 
Its all entertainment this month ! =.=

Wait, Im cabbing to work, worse.
Mandy is fuxking enjoying her life. Fuxk.

I think through, I think my life is always good, most of the time at least.
Im definitely enjoying it .. 
What I always suffer from is emotions, feelings.. 

I always die hard there. Dun ask me why. 
I am very sensitive to people's treatment. 
If I treat them nicely, they treat me like a piece of dirt. 
I will hate them for like at least a decade. 
If I treat them like not very nice, they treat me like a booger.
I will still treat them like shit for like as long as im-still-not-over-it.

If I treat them disgustingly, they treat me like nobody. 
I will make them realise, I am somebody. 
LOL. 

Dun tell me how to feel for things, cos im way better than you ^.-
~ EVIL LAUGHTER ~ 
Regards.

P/S : You can see how free I am right? Blogging like 3days straight. Fuxking Hell boring can ?


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment