Saturday, September 25, 2010

standard.

When I cant talk to you like how i talk to my friends, something is so wronggggggg. 
I talk to my friends freely.. 
I talk to my bestfriends openly.. 
I talk to some people weirdly ... 

I feel something, something in me that warned me to keep my words right. 
I cant just speak like how i always do, fooling around ..

Or maybe phrase it in a more understanding way..
there is a kind of stress feeling you know.. I dunnoe why. 

That may be one of the reason i have been rejecting lunch & dinner.. 
If i cant speak normally, i cant have my digestive system working. ( Nonsense )
I just dun feel right, having a lunch/dinner with awkward conversations -.-

Wait, now you must be thinking I am referring to lover -.-
Its a NO-NO. 

I speak to lovers randomly. LOL ! 

I dunnoe why, it applies to some of my "friends". @.@ 
& my "friends" are those that come to me, occasionally..
Wait, are they my "friends" ? Acquaintance.

Photo from google.

Regards . 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment