Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sum up my Sept ! :)

First day of Sept: Teachers' Day .
Did I went back to CWD?  No.
But..

I went back to somewhere where we always slack & enjoy..

On 3rd Sept : My  Early Birthday Celebration.
My classmates & I  went to eat Sakae Teppanyaki @ Bugis Juction.
AWESOME ! Must try !



YY moves off too fast ! Alamak.

4th Sept : 17th Birthday :) 
Though its super simple but everything went well.
Went to Fortune Cuisine to eat :D 
But ... 
My 2 sluts bought me a Instax Mini ! Totally awesome ! :D 

meet up with Barbie YY at vivo :D SHE"S SO TANNED ! Same as her bf. LOL !

I cant really remember the rest of the days S: 

16th Sept : First day of work at Kumon. 

Yes, Im a "teacher " in Kumon . 
Kumon was pretty good, kids are adorable :D
Pay was okay. 

19th Sept : First day of work as a Sales Assistance for AD(Starhub).
This job is awesome ! Its not what you think.
Its not those roadshow girls/guys "pestering" people to buy phones..
I just got to sit at the counter, press the next button. 
Customers come forward to sign a contact with me :) 
Pay is okay also. 
Bad thing :WEAR LONG PANTS -.- hate it, eps with such hot weather. 
Its like summer & you're asking me to wear jeans out ! CRAZY. 
Though, we're in air-con venue.. LOL !

22nd Sept : MOONCAKE FESTIVAL ! 

Had dinner with Crystal's family tgt with Gh. 
Its kinda awesome to feel part of the family with your besties. 
Its a great dinner of it, moreover its mooncake festival ! 
After it, went home to play candles ! 
Its a must for every household kid ! 
Younger brother & Me lighted up all the candlessssssssssss. 
Caren;Crystal;Steffano;Mandy :D 

Will update again, realsoon :)

Regards.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment