Friday, November 12, 2010

Pick up the little stoness.

When will School end ? ):


We're Icon-talking.. 
I only do that with good friend(s)  ^^ 
Cant stop laughing @GH .. He cant understand what I am talking at first.

Sometimes its nice to try new stuffs :D 
I have been playing with facetime these few days.. 
Fyi, Facetime is a new app on Iphone/Ipod, it like webcaming. 
Did I say I facetime during lecture ? 
As you know, I dun have any of my last sem classmates in my class.
So all i could do was to facetime them ! 
I will try to upload the photo soon, cant sync the photos over-.-






ROY'S I4 SUCK CANT FACETIME ME ! 
I cant ft Norman, He can ft Joel -.-
What's wrong with it-.-
I just want to facetime abby & huijuan ): 

P/S : Abby if you see this fight for Roy's I4 everyday in class, & ft me ! :/
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment