Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BUSY BEEEEEEEE, Them.

Everyone's busy ):

Kinda sad with life ...
Few days back, I had a hard time with MYSELF.
I wanted to share about how bad my life have been for the last week of school .. 
But everyone's just busy .. 
Or every other one have their own problems .. 
They just dun have time for my grumpy nuisance complains. 

I find myself hopeless ... WHEN AM I SO FREE?
In the end, I just put it at the back of my brainnnyyyy .
I started to feel the difference, maybe most of us do .. 

Once a trustworthy person told me " Chances of getting a good friend in poly is slim.. " 
True much, we all get to know a lot of acquaintance in poly isnt it ?
Hi and then we will go BYE. 

Lately Im with tumblr .. for those picture-post .. 

Anyway, Mummy got me a perfect Xmas gift. 
Something that's cheap but it's also something I wont bare to spend the money on .. 
It's a book, that i wanted since it's published !
Regards . 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment