Saturday, December 18, 2010

Determine..

How can I keep myself determine about something ?
I just cant kick off that habit .. I cant set my mind on something for a long period. 
It always wonder off ... 

I couldnt keep myself determined . 

Guess that's me ... 

There's so many things deep down i reminiscing how things were last year .. 
So much so that, Im hating how life is now  I like how life is now ... I just miss the good old times .. 

You know I once asked myself if you were toy-ing me ? 
I didnt speak a word of you to anyone, cos you're special ..
(even if someone is asking about it now, i will just keep myself shut.)
Everyone that's close to me is special.

Now you stand a million feets away from me ... 
I had already started to blur out your motion in life, until you reappear AGAIN. 
I dun even know who you are now ... You're pissing me off. ( I mean.. not really pissing though. ) 

As usual, If you're going to ask me about this, I will not say ah .
Dont bother tryinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.  



Lately, someone pissed me off big-time. But he doesnt know it . 
He's just so ... SLOW. OMG. I almost kill-ed myself with the mug on my study-table. 
Okayokay, I feel mean bitching about him here... He's a nice guy, after all . 
I just cant stand anyone that's slowing my paceeeeeeeeeeeee.  
I-am-a-slacker, imagine he's slower. DIE.

Regards.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment