Sunday, September 11, 2011

Uncle Don

Uncle Don, mom's oldest brother, a man who dotes me a lot.
In his late 40s, maybe he's 50, I am not sure about that.
He's not married, but adopted 1 daughter in IDKWHERE.
Once heard before his life partner but only onceeee..

A man who loves to tour around countries, more or less the low end country.
He just put his house on rent and take those rental to tour around.
He's not rich. He's not poor.
But endlessly, he has been giving me money every month.
Even though, I rejected them, he insists.
I dont get to see him often, he always leaves the money on my desk.
Though, I hand the money over to mum.
I know she's bias and gives me limited money.( Complain likea littlegirl )

Granpy says I got to repay him in future becos he is just by himself.
Likewise, I think he really cares about me not much of thinking for his future.
It doesnt matter what the situation really is, what matters is how I see the situation.
Whatever it is, I will definitely repay him 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment