Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding summer ~

Everyone is getting married ~ 
Okay, I mean 2. 
Looking at how they prepare, how rush & busy they are. 
Thinking of their vows. 
I cant stop myself from thinking how I ever want mine to be.
I want it to last 3 days, perfect. 
First day, I want to go to bali villa .. 
Second day, I want to hold a pool party in the bali villa for my closest friends.
* Imagine how wasted everyone gonna be. & still need to rush for the next day *
Third day, I want to walk down the church aisle & hold dinners...

Okay, it's hard to work out that way, guess I got to go from the third day to first day.( the other way )
Whatever it is, I want it to be the best. ( IDCARE)

Anyway I extracted this from tumblr.

" This guy is the reason I’m alive today. He is my everything. I love him more and more each day and I thank God every. single. day for bringing us together! I’m just beyond the moon happy that I get to spend the rest of forever with my best friend in the whole world! Saying “I Do” to him was the BEST thing I’ve ever done and probably ever WILL do in my entire life. "

Make sure you marry the guy you want to say this to. 
Becos I would want to . 
Dont ever rush marriage. 

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment