Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's so tired to worry about how others think

Recently, many many things is going on.
I am sick and weak since Monday.
I seldom fall sick, so if I do it will be kind of troublesome.
Busy with my driving lesson.
if you're taking the driving lessons, you know that after each lesson you will feel kind of dried up.
Maybe becos I am female driver. Or maybe it's just me.
I am so dried up that once after the lesson and I am left alone, I stoned.
Really staring into space, trying to recover the energy.
Having to complete school assignment, I can't get my schematic drawing connected, found no help.
Having my lecturer trying to prove us all wrong to request for not going to his class by giving all of us a new c# thingy called SQL, we didn't even use it or heard of it yet he asked us to do it.
Having a short quiz tmr, have yet to study.
And I just completed a assignment that my group mate just told me yesterday.
Having to study for my FTT, next we'd and I haven start flipping the book.
Having to think of what to say to a friend as something very bad happened.

You know what I am sad/ unhappy, I isolate myself from everyone/everything.
Becos I know it's hard for someone to find suitable words, and I hate the awkwardness.
So if something like that happened to other, idk what to say! It just stressed me out.

I am not a bitch that don't want to spend just a few minute for someone, I just don't know what to say, I dont want to say the wrong thing.


I don't know what I am typing in this post. I am so tired.
Real restless, I just feel like pausing everything.

Really, I am tired. I need time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment