Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Driving Lesson

It's the BLACK ONE.

Driving Lesson starts at 3.00pm.
Instructor, I didnt asked for his name :/ , let's name him SFX as it's part of his car plate number.
He's my first instructor, obvious.
He's more of a chinese-speaker, doesnt really explain much.
He drove me to a ulu circuit nearby, a squared circuit.
Not much cars, just a few vans and trucks from the construction there.
Ok, before you continue reading, I am an auto driving learner. 
I think I am good with auto, so yeah, manual is a too much for me.


First, he told me how to switch the engine on, switch gear(D), stepped on brake, release handbrake.
Start driving around the circuit for about 4-5times, getting use to it.
There's 2 sharp bends, still getting the hand of it.
After that, he brought me to drive on real road with furious(just saying) drivers.
Heard from many that first lesson he wont let you drive on real road, but he did.
Throughout I drove at a very slow speed 20km/h to 40km/h 
.Drove till I am back to the carpark, it's so stressful to drive on real road.
You will be slower than all drivers as they are going 50-60km/h.
Then you will see all of them passing by you.
Cars overtaking you, Instructor pressuring you, Traffic light disturbing you. 
Almost got crashed by a LONG TRUCK !
The instructor instructed me to change to my right lane, so I was a first timer, didnt had a look to my right.
& just turn like I am the only car on the road.
Yes, the instructor had to do an emergency brake.
Followed by " This is not toy car, this is motorcar ! "
He has been repeating this like so many times. 
Will be having another lesson tmr with a different instructor, hope he is nice or nicer :)


Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment