Saturday, November 5, 2011

HAPPY

Manage to rush down to BBDC to get my PDL despite the packed schedule in school.
Reached traffic police booth at about 4.45pm, queue number counter closed at 5pm.
Was pretty stuck at the printing slip machine ( it's so insensitive )
It's was kind of fast, at about 5pm, it's my turn.
Did a short eye-check at the counter, paid.
& I am issued a piece of paper ~ yes that's my PDL !

This morning I called the instructor/company that's recommended from my friend.
Wont name the company here first, at least wait till I have a few lessons.
He sounds like a pretty nice man, the first time I called him I am kind of scared.
He's nice and talks properly. So through the phone I booked my first 2 lessons ! :)
Registration fee is more than usual : $100.
But $30/hr, worthy.
He even asked to book for my FTT for me, or push it earlier.
Told him I already did, he says it's alright then ! :)
Called him an hour later telling him I need an earlier date for FTT.
As the date I chosen is an practical week plus someone is coming back.
BUSYBUSY.
Guess I wanna pick him up at the airport ! :)
So basically, I wasted my $6.

Will update again after my first driving lesson ! :)
Which is this coming tue ~ 

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment