Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Passed my BTT !

Okay, it's just BTT you must be thinking.
I am one step closer to my license ! :)
Was almost late for it, as they are super strict with punctuality.
If you're late, you failed your test without seeing the question.
Trust me, don't be late if you're going for your test !

I am actually quite afraid that the big RED 'failed' word will appear.
I stoned for about 10secs when the end quiz window pop out.
Took a deep breath and click "YES"
The joy and excitement was suppressed in my heart as I am suppose to leave the room quietly.
If I could I would jump in joy !

Have yet to book my FTT, vacancies only left with early Dec 2011 or March 2012.
Too early else too late ):
Anyway not in rush for FTT, want to get PDL first :/

Hope I could get everything done by next Sept !

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment