Monday, March 5, 2012

我好怕我把我的 “好时” 用完了, 以后怎么办?

Life is pretty good being me, except for some huge attack that makes me fall badly.
Since young, I met people who dotes on me, who loves me , who are real to me. 
I dare not say all, but most. 
Of cos I met some which didnt end up well with me, 
I cant probably have everyone to love me right. 

As time goes by, I still meet nice and great people who are helping me in life. 
Today, everyone make me feel loved. 
Seriously.
In Alpha, I met all nice mentors. 
They are extremely nice and gentle. 
Some just make me feel so comfortable. 
(Maybe it's just for today. )
Praise the Lord for letting me meet nice people in my life. 
I definitely love them to stay on and guide me through.

I hope I have more when I am in working life. 
I hope my good quota can last me the whole life. 
I know I have a good life, I dont want to suffer in future. 

Show your love to your loves ones, you may not know how much it meant deep down.
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment