Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A week full of emotions.

My heart feels twisted with lots of emotions.
Am down with flu & fever, which cause headache. 
Feels like breaking down, feels like laughing out.
Feels like giving up on everything, feels like doing everything on my own.

I love to help people, but only people who deserved to be helped. 
I mean, at least shows that you're interested and willing to learn. 
I hate those cant-be-bother attitude.
I know my limit, I know when to slack & when to get to work.
When I slacks & indulge myself, I can go wild. 
When I get to work, I am pretty determine to get what's unclear clear and whatever doubts cleared.
I am someone who is very extreme, either it's all positive or all negative.
I give my best, or I dont give at all.
I hate being neutral. 


I really got to start doing some reflection about myself.
I am giving myself one whole day to clear my mind. 
After tomorrow , I will need to get my mind straight ! 

Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment