Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sad birthday to me.

A birthday that I would never want to remember.
 It's my 19th birthday !
 It doesn't seems like it at all. 
Who would believe what I did yesterday

 But I am very glad about the birthday cake and a short stay over. 
 It was just.. Nobody guess this would happened.


" I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong. I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve. I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and brains to work. I asked for courage and God gave me dangers to overcome. I asked for patience and God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait. I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help. I asked for favors and God gave me opportunities. I received nothing I wanted I received everything I needed. My prayers have all been answered." Author Unknown 

 Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment