Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013's first 11.11, known as e wish come true~

Hey!
Happy New Year ~
Lets thanks 2012 & welcome the 2013 :D
Hope everyone will have a excellent year + prosperity year !

Time is really flying, can you believe I'm graduating for polytechnic in a few months time?
Can you believe I might be working in a few months time?
& working toward the uni life in also a few months time!

Sadly, yet excited about it, I gonna move a step further to adulthood.
In 2013, I will no longer be in the teens category...
So I have to think of the future and of cos have a great & desire life.
Firstly, I would like my life to be quality, I don't really need quantity, I guess.

Secondly, I hope to have a great boss, and a job that I'm able to excel in, that's if I'm getting one.
I hope that my job is what I love to do, & people in there please be nice to me. ( this is kind of challenging since its hard for me to define what I loveeeee)

Thirdly, I want my close friends to still stay close by, I will love them for a thousand year.& then a thousand more.

Fourth, I wish everyone a healthy and prosperity year, longevity~ Please keep everyone healthy:D

Mid-way, Fifth, I hope the year will go easy on all of us, smooth year, please.

Six, the devil,  Let's hope we can all find a lover that we love but he would have to love us more :D In 2012, it had been a not-quite-smooth year, my best friends, all are ready to meet their new fate. & it's extremely hard for them, since their prev is a long-run, never easy though.  And then for me, ha I'm not saying- ok, a little, there is fate to let me meet new people, but they're just not my matching pair.  They may have all I wanted, but not what I may have needed. It's just that, maybe, I am an emotional freak, crazy drama queen + a little of demanding  princess. Blame me, for I want the best of all. Haha.

Lucky 7, love and money, so we're done with oh-mighty-love, so here we are talking about money terms. Let have all of the people in their best suitable work space, so they could have a career which will allow lots of money to roll in~ Just keep it rolling !
I don't put high hopes on lottery/ anything to try-your-luck stuffs, though I ,sometimes, do hope for that. Haha, but you too, don't put too much hope there.

After Eight, yes the chocolate I used to love during childhood, just like the name of the chocolate, After eight it will be an amazing enjoyable moment, so during eight we got to do preparation! Which is education ! Hope that everyone would get into an uni with the course they're interested in! Wishing  that you will get into your desire uni, might seems like a wasted wish becos there's so many limited seating in those uni~ so I should just wish that you would get the course you want ! & hopefully you will get into the desire uni tooooo:)

Ninety-9, we're coming to an end of the wishes,  it have to be family before it ends! Family, lets have all of us to love our family more, be more caring, be more filial , be more grateful, show more love, give more care. :D

Last but not least,TEN, Lets all be happy ! Not just throughout the year, I want it to be always! Just remember , be kind to everyone, be nice , be understanding. You will be happier ~ Be loving too, helping others, even if its just a bit, you would be happier. Have a part in charity or even better be a part of the charity ,  be it the elderly or disabled selling tissues, you sure have a need for tissues, or charity box, or charity singer. But do it with your heart, not when someone say so. You got to do good things with heart, that's then good deeds. But do it when you're comfortable with it, not when you're not at all. Do your best will do :)
& smile always :) Everyone looks good when they smile, becos they're closer to get to. ( of cos it only applies to kind smile not their cunning smile or hidden agenda smile. )

So yes, I'm done with my ten wishes for 2013 ! It all sure for myself and you! Lets do and get these all, together !  Let's embrace the happy year !

Love,
Mandy.


No comments:

Post a Comment