Friday, February 8, 2013

Feb .

They say 2013 will be a better year.
They say it will be good.

I was ill for a month...
It was very bad, I can say.
Did a health check as well, I'm fit(not really, I'm stepping on the line now) and healthy!:)

I'm pretty much a new person now.
Feel that I have aged so much over the night.
I have so much to say, but it's just not the right time now.
Sigh.

So my next path is university.
Hopefully I can get into the uni I want, and of Cos the course I wanted. Guess I'm going to further study computer engineering. But I have always been interested in something else. I promised myself that if I really want that cert I would get it only after I have got what I have to get.

Leaving all my worries to Lord. :D


Much love,
Mandy.♡



*****
sometimes I hate knowing people too well. Or Maybe, I'm little too sensitive and too much of a  observer.
Just hate knowing their motive or purpose of doing something. It just shows how dark a person can be.

Someone just told me that I Should start growing up and meet the reality, not everyone is kind and nice. That's the way of surviving.


No comments:

Post a Comment