Friday, March 29, 2013

How.

I dont know what I want anymore.
Or maybe, I dont know if I would be able to live the life I want in future.

I currently put a hold on my studies, wonder if its a right decision.
As I mention in previous post, I am on a full-time job now.
Not earning a lot, it's a little underpaid for my education.
But its what I agreed with. Im treating it as a learning process, gaining experiences.
Moreover, I am really happy with the working hours & their systems(for the time being).
Everything is still too early to judge though.

I am someone who I want the best in future, ok who doesnt ?
I dont want to look back and regret anything, in the future.
I dont want to be sorry to my future self.

I am its easy to say, just marry a rich bf ...
But in reality, how easy can it be ?
Its not even easy to get someone who you love so much and love you back.
Its not easy to share your life with someone.
It have to be so much of the commitment, and of cos to never regret on anything.

&longing for it, wont bring you anywhere far.
I guess, its easier to get a job, work your ass off, save up for your future.
It seems like a better and secure + useful way of living.

Of cos it would be good if you marry a rich bf that love you so much, and you love him so so so so so so so much also . But if you dont ? At least, you know you're still be able to live well.

Its so tiring, thinking for your own future.
This year, I officially say Goodbye to my teenage.
20, its still young they said.

Ok ! Everybody ! KEEP GOING ! :)
Work for your future ! Give yourself the best future. Do your best ! :)

Ganbatte!! ( Trying to act kawaii , haha)

Loves,
Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment