Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First pay.

I gotten my first full-time pay cheque !
I feel quite sad):
I actually expected a hand-given envelop & maybe a 'thank you for your hard work. '
Haha, OK, whatever, in future if I ever give out pay cheque, I would do that. Haha.

I'm still a little fur white rabbit in the jungle, a friend said so.
True that, I'm little too naive.

So I am contributing part of  my first pay to the house that I have been living for 17years? Other than getting the TV in my house, I basically didn't buy anything to deco/renov it at all. Thus, I have decided on a TV mounting session + dining table changing And maybe sofa renewing. Haha, since mum is renovating the kitchen, I thought it would be good to get some furniture changing too.

I'm not paid much honey, ): so I could only do such little things. But it's OK! I'm satisfied with them. Haha.

Wants to get a massage chair for mum , but the price is a little too steeps for me: /

OK, let's do a little work-talk here.

One of my colleague will be leaving in end of May, chatted a little with him, get to know some things...

Actually there's about 5 admins in sum for both the branches, including him. And 3 are newbies, me + him And another admin. So I was very surprised that he is leaving so fast. But his reason was so adequate ! I can totally relate man. Haha.

I may not be working long too, maybe till end of this year, which I have informed the boss during the interview. I means since I had cast my studies aside during this uni intake, of Cos I won't miss the next one... So I hereby declare that I will focus on my studies in 2014. :)

I already have it planned out, so I'm working out on my plans soon! Will you walk with me towards my goal? haha.

I hope I can do it.

Anyway, will be quite a busy May, most likely the later weeks of May. Lily is going to be on a one week leave And that admin's last day will be around the same time too. ): Hope I will survive through.

Oh! Not to forget!  My graduation will be in late May too! I hope I won't miss Crystal's graduation, it's one of her early stones in life, I don't wanna missed it. But Lily won't be in Sg to cover me ): let's hope it's on a later day, and don't crash with my work.


Much loves,
Lim.

P/S: I'm not sure who is reading, but I hope you have a pleasant day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment