Thursday, April 25, 2013

how to be happy?

What should I do to be happy?
How can I be happy? 

It's the heart that matters. 

How can I lighten my heart? 
What should I do? 

Recently, I tend to start blaming all the happenings. 
I just keep putting on so many burden . I just hope I could shoulder them all. But I know I cant... I'm not capable enough to do it. I just want to make a difference for people around me. But it's really hard. I'm trying my very best. I'm trying to give my best. 

I think it's me to be blame, I want to do so much but my strength is so little. It's like I am wearing a new pair of lousy shoes. I want to walk faster, run further but whenever I tried to make another move, it bites my leg. It gives me blister, yet still biting me, I know it don't fit me but I still have to keep going. Its tough, very tough. 

One day, the shoes might be seasoned,  or was it that my leg got used to it And the skin grow thicker. 

It's always difficult at the beginning. 

Some times, I hope I have a switch in me, a switch that triggers my emotional. You have no idea how much I know And feels And all. I didn't show it. It just hurts some times.

Just want to let loose for awhile, some times I think I'm too mature for my age. I thinks too much. ):


Anyway, best of luck for everyone. 

I am having my graduation on 21st May!  
It's so fast, Im hitting my first big 2 this year.
Two decades. Haha. 

LOVES,
M. 

P/S: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you, 1 Peter 5:7 (King James version)

No comments:

Post a Comment