Thursday, May 9, 2013

祸不单行

Some thing else just went wrong again.
Its so pissing. Why got it to be me, why is it me, why the hell is it me. 
Why does it happen to me, I always question, but it just did happen. 

I know, I know there's always people who is suffering more than me and/or worse.. 
But ... I just cant take it. If my mindset just sidetrack, I might end up having a nasty life. 
Real nasty, if one day my conscience lost the battle to the emotions/impulses heated feelings.

Can I just stop thinking of the outcome and just act impulse ?!
Why am I so rational, so ridiculously rational. 

You may continue with the discuss of me being an overly pampered girl. 
Please, you dont even know what I have been through. 
It was worse than the burning hell for me, but I manage to keep on going till now. 
I mean seriously, you never know what I have been through, and they're things you never thought I would have gone through. And if you ever know what I am talking about here, you must be questioning how did I manage to get through that. it was such huge setback. 

The Me that you see in real-life, is a different me. 
The Me that you see at work, is another me. 
The Me that you see reading/writing, is a side of me.
The Me that you see gossiping with my friends, is yet another me. 
The Me that you didnt see coming back home, is a tired me. 
The Me that you wont see chilling at home, is a sloppy me. 
The Me that you wont see reflecting my day, is a sincere me. 
The Me that you cant see regretting, is a weakling me. 
The Me that you senses struggling, is a disturbed me. 
 The Me that you know feeling uncertain/lack of confidence, is an insecure me.
The me that you know typing and scripting my exact emotions, is an emotional me. 

The reason why I love blogging is that I want to give hope to people that may have landed in the same state as me. I want to let them know, they're not the only one going through bad times.
 and of cos I love ranting a little.. 

Some times, I will Google a phrase that I would want to share. Just to check if I have another 'soul-mate' on the net. Its a way of looking for comfort, because people out there feels the same at times. 


Loves,

A-Little-Grumpy M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment