Sunday, May 26, 2013

sob sobb.

Hi peeps!

Recently, I'm sort of busy.

 (i) kitchen is under renovation,  dealing with contractor,  designer and Boss.
(ii) graduated with diploma cert, a short dinner.
(iii) tidying my final work month , Boss still have not tell me my official last day though.
(iv) dealing with this bad immune system I have, just recover from stomach flu not long ago, now down with common flu + cough + fever.
(v) coming up with a detail plan for future studies.
(vi) slight changes for my room :)

The kitchen Reno took so long becos the previous contractor fled away. Seriously ....

The 2nd contractor / Boss is better, much better, But we're paying much more. But so far, we're very happy with his work, his workers are nice too. I will get some photos up if it's done and if it's pretttyyyy. Haha.

So I spend 3days looking for a suitable and valuable fridge.  I got a pretty OK deal at courts, buying for appearance,  again. Haha.

Was doing many OT and covering of work becos colleague is overseas. and there's so much to do becos of the upcoming event at work. I'm suppose to do a 'hard-sell' thing, it's really tough for me, But you know I will do my best.

I'm running a 38.7 degree fever now. It's quite bad ): I can feel the heat in my eyes. I must recover soon! Becos it's still a week till colleague is back. So I'm covering full shift for another week, 7 days. Bad timing ):

Consulted Doc Lie, But his meds aren't working. The phlegm like having a party. Lol. Anyway, I'm dozing off. Will update again, real soon.

Probably with some graduation speech:)

Peace out!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment