Saturday, August 31, 2013

I will miss you.

It came so sudden and shocking.
It's so unbelievable.
Till now, I still can't accept this.
I mean, I don't handle things like this well. No one can.
We haven been in contact for almost one and a half year but receiving news like this is so so so so heartbreaking.
I was very curious trying to find out what really happened. But I realise there's no answer.
Instead of that, I think what I can do for you is to just remember all those good times we had that never fail to bring me a smile. And all your good.

From time to time, I will ask myself, is this real?
It doesn't seems to be. Are you serious?

Even being there, with you for the last time, it just don't feel real.

I believe you're really tired of everything, and you're in rest now.

 What we once enjoyed was part of us, &it will live on in our memories forever.
Thanks for being part of our lives.


My Deepest Gratitude,
Mandy Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment