Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Do you remember?

The First love.

Was it 
Being loved by someone who you don't dislike or
Being in love with someone you like?

Remember someone who tried to give his best. 
Remember he used to be there around you as always. 
How you laughed at all the silly actions. 
The exchanging of glances.  
The teasing.  
The first date, the what should I wear. 
The heart to heart talks 
The awkward skinships.
The first hand held.
The first hug.
The first Peck on the cheeks.
The first lips to lips touch,  the crazy heart pump! 
The comfort of being around.
The first movie, comedy or romance?
The first gift. 
The first do you love me. 
The first you don't love me anymore.
The very annoying set of rules you're suppose to follow. 
The 'Stop being ridiculous '
The disgusting ego. 
The hurting words.
The first break-up talk. 
The lowering of pride.
The forgiveness.
The 'I will change. '
The repeating hurtful stages. 
The 'I can't live without you, I love you.' 
The unlimited forgiving.
The numb period.
The This-is-enough.
The  Lets Break Up. 
The cursing.
The think back.
The crying.
The alone.
The stalking.
The If-you're-happier-without-me.
The I still miss you.
The crying. X8226263648292846 times.
The I Must love myself more.
The move on.


Do you still remember?
Look at how far we have gone now. 
We have to keep growing. 
No love is perfect,  but love the one who is imperfectly perfect for you.
And don't lose yourself, learn to love yourself.


LOVES,
M. Lim 

No comments:

Post a Comment