Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dear Lord, please give me strength.

I never thought my life could go further down.
I don't deserve this. This is cruel to me.
I seldom say that life is cruel to me.
I never want anyone to feel sorry for what I have been through.
Trust me it's not just some kiddo stuff I've been through.
You can never imagine, you just won't know.
I have been telling  myself, this is life there's someone who suffering more than you. Someone who lost more things than you.  Someone who is feeling 100times worse than you.

But you know what,  why can't I be selfish and whatever. I am me, why must it be me. OK enough.

Please Lord, give me strength for I needed it most. Please give me wisdom for I can overcome my foolishness. Please give me courage, for I can carry on. Please give me hope&faith , as thats all I have to begin with. 
Please Lord , please keep my family safe&healthy. I want them wealthy in aspect of health&love. 
Please Lord, give them strength for What they do, give them wisdom for what they have to decide, give them health to keep living well. Dear Lord, please give us guidance to lead us out of the darkness, please guide us to bring the best out of us. 

Praise the Lord for giving me the best, it's the best plans for me. There will be tough & challenging obstacles for me in future, Lord please give me strength & guide me through. 

Amen. 



Don't question me about this. Like I say I feel comfortable this way. I know you're concern, I know you love me, I know you care. I really do.
Thank for everything But I'm really cool & better now.


Loves,
Just the simple girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment