Monday, February 23, 2015

CNY 2015

Hi babes,

It's already 2015! Hope everything is good for you!
I know I know it has been long...

Just thought I should come by to say Hi today.
Just an update of my current studies status, talking about decision making in my prev post.
I have chose to transfer to RMIT.  Half way through my first semester now. Can't really tell if it's easier, But it definitely request a lot of sled discipline on self studies. The Notes are not really detailed.
I totally have a killer module, 100% based theory, ITM.  He doesn't seems pleased with me so far...
The rest are cool with me.


I'm braving this post in a achy body, headache,  fever and extremely nauseous Condition.  It's so bad. It's so bad that I just Can't have anything oily down my throat. must be those cny pineapple tarts and goodies that Make me sick. 😭

Actually, I want to post something else...
But, I decided to hold it down first..


Love,
Mandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment