Friday, August 15, 2014

I need to sort this out.

Basically, my results were out a few hours ago.
I'm just stuck  , confused with myself.
What have I been doing?

I totally agree with the UOL is so hard.
Nope, I didn't screw it badly.
&This is why I am so indecisive now.
Failing by a mark is a huge saga.
I rather I screwed it bad like my other theory module.
Having only 3 passes, and theory badly screwed with a one-more-mark-to-pass, I landed myself 2 choices.

1.) To continue UOL. Retakes. But am I sure I could pass the 2nd year modules? It will be harder than year 1.

2.) To transfer/change to RM IT. Much easier to score well. Shorter time. Their system &time allocation is better. :/ no long study break before exam.

I have pretty much decided actually.
But just feel like screwing myself up the next time I read back on this.

I basically threw my effort,  time &money into the drain, for the previous year. Screw me.

With not-much-love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment