Friday, May 17, 2013

I see that now. time to feed my soul and love.

This post shouldn't even exist, becos I actually thought that I won't be posting again right after my earlier post. Just a day. 

Something sort of unexpected happened. Why did I said unexpected. OK, maybe not unexpected. I am unexpected, I'm going to adjust myself. It leaves kind of a huge impact, becos this time round, I'm more serious about what I'm going to adjust. I don't know how it will turn out, maybe I can't even succeed in adjusting. Haha. I will do my best. What I thought was best for people around me, and I unknowingly forced into them, at times are hurting them. 

Just like I say, overly attached ain't good, at times. 

I will be going to make a few adjustment. 
Especially when I have decided to put my studies up to the top last night. 
Next month, after my mum's kitchen is done renovating. 
I will fix my room, the current study table is full of clothes.. and some idk what. 
First thing up, get a bigger study table with table lamp. So I can get ready for uni. 
Next tidy up my closet, there's so many clothes that I don't wear anymore, But there's lots of memories. But I decided ,today, to cast them out. There ain't supposed to be there anymore. 
Ok, a brand new,  tidied, room soon.  

Then I would have to look up more into the cpa stuffs. 
Set a clearer goal. :) 

I would like to sit down, and think more about myself and future soon. Maybe after June. 

Since I'm hitting twenty soon, I shouldn't sit here and keep hoping for a rich husband or something like that. 
Oh, maybe I could still hope, But I will like to work something out for myself at the mean time. 

I realise, I didn't show much care for myself. I should care more, so much more.

Anyway, would like to share a short story here. 

This evening, I was waiting for the public bus to arrive. I saw a few people staring at the same direction, I looked over to find that a lady was leaning onto a pole-bench . And I came to realise that her Skirt was lifted by the pole exposing her inner pants. She didn't realise that. And I looked around, none intend to warn her. I did hesitate a little, I'm a little shy, and I have a little phobia. But I decided to tell her that, she was surprised by approach. And alittle embarrassed.  

So I was thinking, if it's me what would I choose? 
A.) Keep wondering why people are staring at me, and no one approaches me.  So in the end, I would not be bother by this unknowing upskirt incident.  But everyone feel embarrassed for me ): 

B.) Wonder why everyone stares at me and someone walks up to me and tell me I'm upskirted,  embarrassed.  

So in the end, I came to a conclusion that, the chances of that happening to me is close to zero. Mandy is not someone who would give any chances to embarrassment. I tried my best to prevent it from happening. So far, so far, I'm doing that well. 

Anyway, I'm sleepy.

To start loving, first learn to love yourself.  To protect yourself from being hurt. 

Peace out
- Lim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment